THE REALITY BLOG

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Ironman..

You would have watched the movie Ironman. I liked this movie since I loved the way Robert Downey Jr. had played the role of Tony Stark. I found his French beard and hairstyle really adorning. But, I would like to disclose the fact that you won't find anything related to that movie in this post. If you are searching for a movie review, please quit reading further. In this post, I would be discussing about an interesting character, who lives very closer to my place. A family consisting of a dad, a mom and a younger brother is all that he owns apart from the half trousers and shirts which he puts on. He is a puny guy whose life runs on alcohol. In fact, I should say his life is swimming across an ocean of alcohol.:P Whenever we take the game of cricket to the street, we would lose at least 2 minutes because of this guy, who needs a lot of time to walk from one end of the street to the other since the path he follows would be totally uncertain and even God doesn't know what he would step on the next moment. Some of my friends even admire this guy because no matter how much alcohol occupies the small space provided by his stomach, he would still walk, though not along a straight path. Sometimes, he would even encourage the cricketer within him by grabbing the cricket bat from us and commands the bowler to bowl the best delivery he could! It was almost 11P.M last night when I went out to get some bananas which would make good food during late night blogging. I found this guy talking something to the Deity inside a small temple at the end of the street. After passing by him, I heard a sudden thump behind me and I turned around to find the man lying down with his back flat on the ground. I wasn't in a position to help him get on his feet because I feared my dad would suspect me for drinking! Hence, all that I managed to do was to give job for my 1.3 Mega pixel mobile camera. Here is the picture that shows you the Indian version of Ironman!

0 comments:

My Blog List