THE REALITY BLOG

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The alcohol effect..


Most of you might know what it would feel like to taste an alcoholic substance or beverage like brandy or vodka. These alcoholic beverages make you look so funny and whatever you do after consuming alcohol would, for sure, entertain the others around you. I had been to pubs several times and I have seen people becoming too emotional after few shots of vodka or any other alcoholic drink for this issue. I don't understand why they turn emotional when they are completely out of their senses. Another characteristic feature of alcohol consumers is they lose control over themselves and they would find it really difficult to stop with the last shot they had. Thus, if a person has a peg of brandy and flies away out of the world to the heavens, as described by most drunken dudes, he would not think twice to go for another shot even if he had built a strong principle of not going beyond the alcoholic edge while and before entering the pub. Hence, he forgets his own principles and self-built rules and won't hesitate to go for as many shots at the alcohol as possible, no matter how much his wallet can handle. Another set of people are those who don't like the way alcoholic beverages taste but try them just to experience the 'HEAVENLY DELIGHT', as defined once again by alcoholics, at the end of the shot. Some people like the smell of alcohol and they drink voraciously just to bring everything that went in them out through the process called 'VOMIT'. (Disgusting??? Sorry. Can't help it.. :P) Recently, when I went to a pub, I happened to get the sight of a man who, I suppose, had already crossed several shots of brandy. Suddenly, his unsteady eyes threw a stare at me. I knew I shouldn't have looked down upon him like that. He gestured at me in attempt to get to know what was so interesting about him that made me turn my attention to him. That was when I decided not to take my eyes on any of those within a pub. Apart from these, so many other funny incidents can be experienced when you meet an alcoholic gentleman. The best of all these traits of a drunken man in Tamil Nadu is that he would start delivering movie dialogues, imagining he is the hero of the hour! If you get a chance by your luck, do meet a drunken man and you would realize what real entertainment is!

0 comments:

My Blog List