THE REALITY BLOG

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Closing in on Kodai plan..

Finally, the day is about to come. In another 20 hours, if everything goes as planned, we would be in the train exactly at this time tomorrow on our way to Madurai. This Kodaikanal plan is something that is pending for a really long time now. Last year, we went to Kodaikanal as soon as I came back from my Kullu-Manali tour with college friends. When it comes to striking a balance between the importance I attach to school friends and college friends, I think I am a pro. I managed to plan a couple of tours with my college friends and my school friends as well. We had to come across so many hurdles to reach the position we are in now. We have got the train tickets to Madurai, which is the closest city to Kodai. First, it was one of my friends' parents who said they want their son to get employed before going on a fun trip. We tried everything within our scope to get him into the world of profession. Unfortunately, the company which recruited this guy put him on hold for four months to release the results of the four rounds of interviews my friend faced. At last, he received a call from the I.T firm and they said he has been selected to work for them. That was when the plan got back its life once again. Now, the atmosphere looks so jubilant because we are about to execute a plan that has been in the bag for a very long time now. We have been waiting for almost 8 months now to set things right for this plan to workout well. Hey my dear fellow bloggers and my most respectful followers and readers, I won't be seen here for the next 4 days. I'll join you in the blog league very soon! Have a great time blogging around!

0 comments:

My Blog List