THE REALITY BLOG

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Animal World




As an animal lover, I always tell people that this world belongs to animals since they have been living here for millions of earth. They have been inhabiting earth even before human beings started developing societies. The best part of such a wonderful, beautiful and awesome animal world is dog. Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth. I grow a Dalmatian which is so loyal that it comes back to me even after I treat it harshly. I stumbled upon the site dedicated to dogs and especially to yorkie breed of dogs. teacupyorkiedogs.com is site that contains a whole lot of information about various kinds of cross bred dogs. I loved the way the resulting puppies are named. For the naming purpose, the author of the site has used the names of both the parent dogs so that the naming convention becomes too easy that one can get to know the breeds of the parent dogs just by knowing the pup's breed name. For instance, when a yorkie is bred with a maltese, the resulting pup's breed would be called Morkie which sounds so quirky and unique! There are so many yorkie cross breed temperaments that have been listed on the site that tells you everything about yorkie pups. After browsing the pages of the site, I was interested in discovering some new breed names. I wondered what would happen if a Dalmatian is made to breed with a yorkie. The resulting pup would have long strands of hair around its face and the whole body would be quite soft and fluffy like a fur ball. But, the pup would possibly be having the shades of a Dalmatian with black spots all over the body! I tried imagining how such a pup would look like in real life. It would look so cute and small which would be completely adorable for even the cruel animal killers. I have even found a name for such a pup, using the same naming rules as the moderator of the site did. The pup should be called Darkie which sounds as cute as the pup would appear if it really finds its way to earth!



My Blog List