THE REALITY BLOG

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally my dream comes true!!!



To get a brand new Portable Media Player with a wide screen but looks compact, cute and small has always had the top position on my list of priorities. But, I never had a clue about the place where I could get one. I searched almost all the places in Chennai to close a great deal on a PMP player that combines the operations of mp3 player and a video player.But, I only found my player hunt completely in vain. I was not really interested in giving up my efforts especially after getting to know such products are really available at a location unknown to me. In fact, such a place is unknown to the majority of the population in India where internet age has just begun to rule the clocks. It was for some unfortunate reason why I started blogging almost 14 months back and the point where my intention of earning through blogs started was quite inauspicious. But, I got the chance to explore the various means to making money online and that has made me use my resources to mint some bucks which in turn was used by me to get some gadgets that are really cool at least to me! :-P Lately, I discovered an enormous amount of interest and a kind of addiction to Ebay within me. I found myself browsing through various products available on the site just to make sure I know what they are. :-P When I was on a routine Ebay browse, I found few interesting products which were very much affordable. And what was running on my mind was to make good use of the opportunities to bring home some of the unique gadgets available on Earth ona lower scale. That was how I stumbled upon this brand new MP4 player and I managed to get it for a price as low as just $36! I was quite skeptical of the genuineness of online shopping. But, I was enthralled when I received the product in the next few days. I was thrown into a world of surprise and even now, when I am holding this product in my hand, I feel it is a dream come true for I never expected to get something like this for such an easily affordable price! Thanks to 'The Cocktail'!! :-D Let me go technical about this product now because I love this part! It has an in-built memory of 8GB and the TFT screen is built on a 260,000 trie color display which adds great quality to the videos. Though the direct sound output quality is pretty much low (can't expect a pair of speakers as good as SE walkman series mobiles:-P), when the earphones are plugged, you can experience a divine journey through the world of sounds. If you are not impressed by these features, I bet you would fall for the next one, which is exactly what attracted me more towards this PMP. It is touch enabled which means you are granted access to touch the virtual world! Along with it came a stylus pen for the touch operations. I wasn't pretty sure about the video quality when I bidded for this product on Ebay. Now, I find the display more accurate and sharp than a mobile's display with 16 million true color resolution! I know I can't ask for more after paying just $36 for a product which according to me is worth some $150. Folks, I didn't stop with this. There are few more products which I won on Ebay through the process of bidding and the good news is I received almost all of what I won! Bidding more! Winning more! Experiencing the joy of life! :-P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The iPod is really a cool gadget. But if you would like to know way to of making money online where in you can work from home and get paid doing that work. I have a site that I would like to introduce you to where we have searched about all things relevant to online money making and to know more do visit us at our site.

RiP666 said...

wow...i love iPod too

My Blog List