THE REALITY BLOG

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am affected..Thanks to the Indian politicians..



There are so many happenings in the country to prove that most of the politicians in India are totally inefficient, incapable and irresponsible illiterates. The American economy seems to be crumbling to pieces but the politicians over there are smart enough to pump $700 billion into the business to save the nation. But, our FM who lauds himself to be a genius when it comes to finance couldn't help the nation by providing proper aides to free it from the tightening clutches of inflation and price rise. All he does every time the media comes with the figure of inflation which keeps rising everyday, is to appear in front of the press and address the nation with a single statement:

"Indian banks and financial bodies are immune to the rising crisis"

May be he is insulated from these problems but not the common man. There were days when petrol was sold at Rs.35 per liter. But, I was so unfortunate that I was riding a bicycle at those times and now, when I love bike riding, my parents are not ready to waste money on petrol since the price has gone up to almost 56. And my bicycle is also rusted now. How can I use it again? Now, all my means of transportation are blocked! This is what our Indian FM has done to me.

Few months back, I made it a habit to play cricket everyday in the morning, no matter what the weather guy told about the weather. Water packets are essentials for us. As a result of inflation, even the cost of a water packet has gone up by 50 paise. It may sound so silly since the cost is too low to compare with what the American Government has planned to invest in the market to bailout the sinking ships. But, when you consider the amplified image, you would find even a single penny making a big difference. Today, once again, our FM has released a statement according to which our markets are stable, strong and sound. Dear FM, if that is the case, can you tell me why inflation is going up faster than NASA's spacecraft and why the food and oil prices have increased by several folds???

1 comments:

Dharini Balachandran said...

this is very much indeed rite hari... because of this petrol hike and inflation issues i have stopped hanging out frequently(being a VO i m not at all convinced to take my bike sparing my dad's money for the petrol)... When i go to supermarkets my heart always skips a beat on seeing the price tag... Then i take a deep breath and proceed for I can never avoid the essentials.. According to me FM is not at all genius and if u keep track of every years budget(esp by present FM)u can definitely identify that it is useless for middle class like us(in tamil paisa prayojanam illama oru buget poduvan.. i don't have any respect for that man)..

No politican cares abt the inflation sicethey live a life like a king.. only the middle class people are affected and the government no longer cares abt common people.

My Blog List