THE REALITY BLOG

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Melody of Death

I felt my touch cold

That is when I started

to make my mind bold


It fired the fringe of a final moment


Luck put my life at stake

which as I understood

is virtual and fake


though the pain has never been clement


The mighty herald told me it’s the end

The time now gave

a life that will win a bend


I ran allover the life’s good breadth


I asked “When would you come?”

The pale reply was

“When you lose your gum”


That was the voice of the Death.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work man..
keep writing..

-ankit (http://suarsuar.blogspot.com)

jessy said...

gud post..thought provoking..its more than a death wen someone dies mentally but still he is far away from his actual death..much hurting n pathetic living a life even after losing all interest from his own life..nice poem..but i think it would be the Realism of death rather than the molody of death..anyways..grt work!!
keep going..

My Blog List